Monday, March 12, 2007

I believe in Angels

For one year I felt that Mathematics is something surely I’m not made for but it took just 4 days for my teacher to bring me out this notion.
This is a tribute, a note of thanks (the least I could do) to Mrs. Khare; the lady solely responsible for changing my life and showing me the brighter side of life.
It was those days which I would always live regret and continued to do if not Khare madam. I’m sure there might be a lot of guys like me who have been blessed by
Her and have helped in adding a new meaning to life.Some Sixty odd, grey haired and an extraordinary radiant skin, with decades of teaching experience she comes across as a very strong person, armed with the ability to charm even the pied piper. She spoon fed me for 5 days with little doses of arithmetic to help me pass one of the biggest hurdles of life. I don’t’ know many teacher who would teach you all day long ( we had to stay at her place) for almost nothing in return.
After 5 years I had been to her place.Usually I don’t even remember scheduled calls for than an hour but going back that old lane was no big task. I had never gone back to her since the day I gave my exam coz somewhere I felt like an idiot for bunking her classes. As I walked into her house I found Khare madam staring at me with her beady eyes.
I know I felt amazing to see her again but somewhere I could see the satisfaction in her eyes was far greater than my happiness.
I’m sure this article would be read by just a few but whoever does please pass on the message to others that changing lives of others is the only way one can connect to god. No one’s stupid or weak. This world is a habitat of equals. There’s no religion. Knowledge is your amour and in whatever way you can, help others coz God helps those who help him in helping others.

Thanks Khare Ma’am.

No comments: