Friday, March 09, 2007

Sports and this life

One thing i enjoy the most is playing. When I’m on the field.. Running…getting tired and the sweat flowing down my temple.This feeling is better that any tequila or beer. The kick out of it lasts more than any amount of grass (I don’t smoke, based on assumptions).
I have always been into sports, something that has come very natural to me. I feel it’s a gift discovered by human race which should be used by everyone. In an Age where we hardly get any time to do anything apart from work we must spend some time playing the sport we like.
It helps me gain confidence and freshen up my mind. Participation In sports from a early age does not only help you develop leadership skills but also the ability to play in a team, a factor that will helpful on the professional front. Another important factor that sports help you develop is aggression and to take up challenges something I feel dictates ones individuality.
I have lost more matches than I have won in my stint at all levels in various levels but it has surely made me a better person and a very strong person. My advice no matter how old you are or how busy you, do take out time to play some sport.. stop living in virtual world, the real world is far better.
I’m game..are you??

No comments: