Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Everyone’s born Clean!!

Ever wondered how people born very much the same grow up to become people so different from each other.
How some grow up to become successful and perfect and rest so confused and dejected. Of course there are people who get stuck in between these two segments
.what shapes our personality? Is it our parents? Our family? Our teachers? Our friends? Society we live- in?
I guess all of them. In articles that will follow through I will cover each aspect in detail, on how I feel each aspect of our lives shape us to be a bad or a good human being.
My objective is to understand this process, these elements which determine your life and my life, coz I strongly feel it’s the only way I can introspect and try to understand the potholes and loopholes I have ignored for so long.

Who knows it might be of little help to you all !!

No comments: