Wednesday, February 07, 2007

U got Bangalored??
Guess what happened to Indians, they got Forgiened!!if u have been upset about loosing your job becuase your company decided to move on to greener and mind you cheaper pastures??Get happy mate..all you have lost in your life is a Job,think of people down here who have lost their lives for a JOB.
In Inida we have always had the tendency of selling ourselves to the Firangs or forgieners,and this is now at a all time high.Working in a BPO in india might surely fetch you a lot of money but on the satisfaction front i have my own doubts.What's good about them anyways??One has to do night shifts and though your designation might sound very "hep" i'm afraid their job profilecan't boast of anything more than 8 hours of CCP( Cut Copy Paste).and makes matters even worse is as an employee you have to stop being an indian, a person with family responsibities.BPO employees are made towork even onnational holidays and festivals.But one thing BPO's have brought into this country..Yeah..apart from money is Work ethic.There policy of making employees work only for8 hrs a day is highly appreciate-able!As for me i...I would never work all night nad kill my morning life,my biologicak clock,not be with my friends and family on special occasions.
I REFUSE TO GET FORGIENED!!!

No comments: